This past year was full of milestones for Fitzy. Here's my list of the 10 biggest things that happened to my little business in 2014:
1. Lauching My Webshop: www.Fitzy.ca
2. Selling at the One of a Kind Show (Spring & Christmas)
3. Teaching Leathercraft Workshops
4. Developing New Products like Fanny Packs
5. Expanding into Wholesale, Including a Stockist in Paris, France!
6. Travelling to My First Out of Town Show: Puces Pop in Montreal (and Eating All the Bagels).
7. Doing Pop Up Shops All Over the Place Thanks to Etsy
8. Fun Custom Projects
9. A Branding Iron with My Logo on It
10. My Bow Ties Even Made it Into a Wedding or Two
A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported Fitzy in 2014! I couldn't do it without all of you.
(above image via http://instagram.com/boutiquelesfleurs)
(above image via a satisfied customer)